Buying Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to the terms below, you are entering into a legally binding contract between yourself and Absolute Reg. In purchasing a registration plate from Absolute Reg, you confirm you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
Under the consumer contracts regulations act 2014, all rights are lost when agreeing to the terms and conditions, no cancellation or returns can be granted, and the process will begin immediately. However, where possible and valid reason given, Absolute Reg will try their upmost to grant a cancellation or refund (within 7 working days, charges may apply) . If you require any more information or would like to request a cancellation or refund please contact us email@example.com - Please note if an order has been processed Absolute Reg are unable to grant a cancellation.
- A registration mark cannot be assigned to a vehicle if this makes the vehicle look newer than the actual vehicle age. Please see our vehicle compatibility checker for more information. It is the responsibility of the buyer to understand this condition before purchasing online and over the phone with an advisor.
- All registrations should be displayed in accordance to the Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks) regulations 2001.
- All registration marks purchased on Absolute Reg can be assigned to vehicles registered in mainland GB and Northern Ireland.
- Any events to cause delay to the registration process outside of the control of Absolute Reg, (e.g. postal system, email, DVLA), Absolute Reg will be relieved of all liabilities. Please note acrylic number plates are dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class as soon as identification is received, although Royal Mail 1st class usually delivers within 3 working days some deliveries can take up to 7 working days.
- If you have not recieved your order within 56 days of your order being placed please inform us immediately.
- Should Absolute Reg be required to return any documents to the customer, for any reason, Absolute Reg will be relieved of all liabilities. Absolute Reg shall return all documents via Royal Mail 1st Class. Should the customer wish to arrange a collection service for these documents in can be done so with the customer being liable for the full cost of this service.
- Should Absolute Reg refund any transaction please note that you must allow up to 5 working days for the monies paid to be cleared back in to
- All registrations require to be assigned under the legal registration transfer process before being displayed on a vehicle.
- Although Absolute Reg makes every attempt to ensure the website is kept updated, due to the vast amount of registrations listed within the site, some registrations may not be available or priced incorrectly. In the case of a registration not being available or priced incorrectly, Absolute Reg holds the rights not to honour the registration mark. Absolute Reg may offer a similar registration mark or will be liable to process a full refund via the original payment method.
- Absolute Reg sells registrations owned by ourselves, our clients, and unissued government stock. All registrations are subject to availability, DVLA transfer fees, plus VAT where appropriate. Absolute Reg is a recognised DVLA registered reseller of number plates and use of the terms DVLA; DVLA number plates and DVLA Personalised Registrations for the purposes of describing the goods and number plate services offered by Absolute Reg. DVLA is a registered trade mark of the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency, Absolute Reg is in no way affiliated to the DVLA or DVLA Personalised Registrations and no other registration dealer is affiliated to Absolute Reg.
- Any registration supplied on a retention certificate will be required to be assigned to a vehicle or the retention period extended before the certificate expiry date. Should neither of the above be done, ownership and all rights to the registration can be lost. In the event Absolute Reg can recover the ownership and rights to the registration mark, an admin fee of £155.00 must be made payable to Absolute Reg in addition to the DVLA fee. Please note Absolute Reg does not make any guarantee the ownership and rights can be recovered.
- If the purchaser is to choose Absolute Reg to handle the legal transfer process, the purchaser should be prepared to send in the original requested documentation, (V5 Registration Document). The purchaser is required to send all documents within 3 weeks of the request being made by a member of the aftercare sales team. Please do not send any documents to us before these being requested.
- If the purchaser opts for the ownership documents to be dispatched to themselves it is their full responsibility to assign the registration mark before the expiry date stated on the certificate of entitlement or the retention certificate. Failure to assign the number within the given expiry date will result in all ownership rights lost to the number.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the correct registration mark is being purchased via online and over the phone. When purchasing with a member of the sales team over the phone, the registration mark should be described using the phonetic alphabet to ensure the correct details are being given.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to understand the terms and conditions set out by the DVLA before purchasing a registration mark via online and over the phone, Absolute Reg will accept no liability. Should the incorrect number be processed please let Absolute Reg know within 24 hours of purchasing, the registration number processed will be displayed on your order confirmation email.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the registered name (Nominee Name) is correct at the time of purchase. Should the given name be incorrect and required to be changed or amended an admin fee of £55.00 will be payable to Absolute Reg.
- Under any circumstances where it is the purchasers decision not to assign a registration purchased and a fully managed transfer service has been selected. Absolute Reg shall not be required to refund any fees paid.
- When purchasing over the phone Absolute Reg are understanding the purchaser has read and agreed too all the times and conditions above.
- Absolute Reg will match or beat any dealer price where possible
- Complaints procedure - Absolute Reg has very high standards, if for some reason you are not happy with a service offered by Absolute Reg and wish to raise a complaint please contact us in writing either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or post: Absolute Reg, 104 Jail Lane, Biggin Hill, Kent, TN16 3SB. Absolute Reg will aim to respond to all complaints within 3 working days.
- Terms and conditions can be changed without notice, although terms and conditions will be reviewed every month.
- Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Competition Terms & Conditions - Win A Supercar Experience - Facebook
- The winner will be drawn when the competition posted reaches 500 shares via FaceBook - Should 500 shares not be reached by 22/09/2017, Absolute Reg reserve the right to void all entries
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated & Absolute Reg administrators decison is final
- The draw is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland aged 18 +
- The winner will be notified via email within 14 working days of the drawn taking place
- Absolute Reg employees and family are excluded from entering
- A list of competiton winners can be requested by writting to: Customer Care, Absolute Reg, 104 Jail Lane, Biggin Hill, Kent, TN16 3SB
- Absolute Reg reserve the right to post a list of names and locations of prize winners online.
Terms and Conditions last reviewed January 2018
To signup to our newsletter and receive information on the latest prices, special offers and lots of other excellent news enter your email below.
Not all registrations are suitable for all vehicles! If you're unsure on what registrations are valid for yours, enter your registration in the input below.