Selling Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these terms below, you are entering into a legally binding contract between yourself and Absolute Reg. Registrations advertised by Absolute Reg confirm you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
- Should the seller agree and confirm to all the below terms and conditions, Absolute Reg will handle the legal transfer process free of charge.
- The seller is liable to send all requested documents within 3 weeks of being requested in order to complete the transfer process.
- If the sellers registration mark is held on retention, it is the sellers liability to ensure the certificate is valid at the time of listing and sale.
- Absolute Reg may contact the seller with a conditional offer from a third party buyer.
- It is the sellers’ liability to check the registration document to confirm the registration mark can be retained and transferred. If the registration mark cannot be retained or transferred, Absolute Reg is unable to sell this registration mark.
- Any events to cause delay to the registration process outside of the control of Absolute Reg (e.g. postal system, email, DVLA) will relieve Absolute Reg of all liabilities.
- Absolute Reg will give a valuation based on the price of market research at the time of the valuation request.
- It is the sellers’ liability to ensure Absolute Reg is informed if the registration is no longer available. If Absolute Reg finds a buyer for your registration and the seller is to withdraw the registration plate from sale, the seller is responsible for paying £25 in addition any commission to be made to Absolute Reg.
- Should a registration mark being sold be assigned to a vehicle, it is the sellers’ responsibility to ensure the assigned vehicle is MOT’d and taxed before the transfer process is initiated.
- Should the seller wish to remove the registration mark from sale, a written letter / email sent to the below is required:
Address – Absolute Reg, 104 Jail Lane, Biggin Hill, Kent, TN16 3SB
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolute Reg will hold no responsibility for the V5C. Relevant documents will show the registration mark has been changed by the driver and vehicle licensing agency.
- Absolute Reg will not accept responsibility for any losses and damages incurred from delayed documents from either the seller or the buyer.
- All payments will be made post the completion of the legal transfer process, and once all documents have been acquired by the DVLA. The complete transfer is marked by Absolute Reg when a replacement log book for the sellers’ vehicle has been issued. Absolute Reg will require a copy of the V5 (Log book) prior to any payment being processed. All payments will be processed via bank transfer or cheque.
- Terms and conditions can be changed without notice, although terms and conditions will be reviewed every month.
- Calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Terms and Conditions last reviewed June 2015
To signup to our newsletter and receive information on the latest prices, special offers and lots of other excellent news enter your email below.
Not all registrations are suitable for all vehicles! If you're unsure on what registrations are valid for yours, enter your registration in the input below.